Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pridružite se *BTCT~ na društvenim mrežama

*BTCT~ FACEBOOK
*BTCT~ TWITTER
Login

Zaboravih zaporku

svi 2024
ponutosričetpetsubned

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» POVRATAK S.K.I.L.L. - Special Force 2
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] I_icon_minitimepet kol 11, 2023 12:52 pm by ZurRka

» prijava .....
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] I_icon_minitimečet oľu 01, 2018 8:44 pm by *BTCT~Cego

» Cestitke Cegi!!
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] I_icon_minitimečet oľu 01, 2018 8:42 pm by *BTCT~Cego

» rust prijava
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] I_icon_minitimeuto vel 13, 2018 6:04 pm by *BTCT~Marlboro

» Prijava za Klan
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] I_icon_minitimened sij 28, 2018 10:47 pm by *BTCT~Cego

» Pro player
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] I_icon_minitimened sij 28, 2018 5:33 pm by ZurRka

» Ugrabite besplatno Amnesia Collection
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] I_icon_minitimepet sij 26, 2018 6:09 pm by *BTCT~James

» mentalisT. -PRIMLJEN-
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] I_icon_minitimesub sij 20, 2018 1:25 am by *BTCT~Tiger R1

» zelim se priduzit u clan -PRIMLJEN-
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] I_icon_minitimesub sij 20, 2018 1:21 am by *BTCT~Tiger R1

Ukupno je: 1 korisnik/ca online; 0 registriranih, 0 skrivenih i 1 gost.

/

[ View the whole list ]

Najviše korisnika/ca istovremeno online bilo je: 38, dana pet vel 02, 2024 5:26 am.

[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ]

+4
*BTCT~Serious?
*BTCT~boki(:
*BTCT~Jelky
Admiral General Aladeen
8 posters

Go down

[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] Empty [ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ]

Postaj  Admiral General Aladeen pon pro 10, 2012 1:03 am

Name : Haffaz
Years (18+) : 39
Xfire: planetofrapes
Nick: Wadiya|General Aladeen
Clock (watch) 1300+ ?: I paid for it 1300+ $ ( 40 000 $ )
[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT94mQ6RIjB9PqM5Ik2O_KBw8HBMNpHKJ_oQ8HBSO1jFSPGr2Y4jA

Org.key: Yes I have orgy every night and also I have a keys of my palace and car ( porsche 911 )
Former and current clans: I dont have a clans, Im a supreme leader of Wadiya
Your reason to join Cro Black Tigers team member and also give something of yourself: in the title is a reason ...and what to say about me???? ok ..... Occupation: Democratic elections and participant in the Wadiyan games
Hobbies & Interests: Little kids.... checking the virginity of my female guards with head of my penis every night... Wii games based on the 1972 Munich Olympics, London Underground, You've got a Mail Bomb, Kabul kidnap, Car bombing .....
About Me: His Majesty, Admiral General Aladeen , The Magnificent , Supreme Leader, Chief Ophthalmologist, Brilliant Genius of Humanity, Excellent Swimmer Including Butterfly, and Beloved Oppressor and Ruthless Protector of the Precious and Expendable People
Favorite dictators : Muammar Gaddafi, Kim Jong-Il, Hugo Chávez, Bin Laden, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Gandalf ....
Favourite films : Lord of the Rings and Schindler's List, 1963 Zapruder film of JFK's assassination ....

Obavezni uvjeti za prijem:
1.Tromjesečna članarina u iznosu od 30KN (plaća se svakih tri mjeseca, a služi za servere itd) DA/NE
2.Obvezatan mic. (ts3) DA/NE
... I can't translate this from your language to wadiyan on google translator sorry !

Zadnja promjena: Admiral General Aladeen; pon pro 10, 2012 3:01 am; ukupno mijenjano 3 put/a.
Admiral General Aladeen
Admiral General Aladeen

Broj postova : 3

[Vrh] Go down

[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] Empty Re: [ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ]

Postaj  *BTCT~Jelky pon pro 10, 2012 1:09 am

hahahahaahahahhaahahahahahah dobar dobar
*BTCT~Jelky
*BTCT~Jelky

Broj postova : 180

https://www.facebook.com/mario.jelic.10?fref=ts

[Vrh] Go down

[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] Empty Re: [ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ]

Postaj  *BTCT~boki(: pon pro 10, 2012 10:57 am

funny boy Very Happy:D:D
*BTCT~boki(:
*BTCT~boki(:

Broj postova : 50

[Vrh] Go down

[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] Empty ~Mony~

Postaj  *BTCT~Serious? pon pro 10, 2012 11:44 am

Nice Wink
*BTCT~Serious?
*BTCT~Serious?

Broj postova : 613

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lusymaja3?feature=mhee

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Admiral General Aladeen pon pro 10, 2012 6:29 pm

jelky - don't be so silly, im not kidding, this isnt joke Smile

boki - great, little boy... but now Im serious , you know that I like young kids, dont' be silly Laughing

mony - correct,correct...would you join me into my palace I need someone to cuddling pls, I need some cuddle ... You know, whitouth sleazy stuff, just a little bit a touching don't worry Surprised
Admiral General Aladeen
Admiral General Aladeen

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  *BTCT~Cego pon pro 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Jel to mene neko zajebava Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Broj postova : 270

[Vrh] Go down

[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] Empty :D

Postaj  *BTCTj~Buby pon pro 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Do not know el make a fool out of us or not, but if that's on your mind, do not do it anymore!

I think if you put all the receivers are placed as normal people.

.:: PozZzdravlja Buby`::.
*BTCTj~Buby
*BTCTj~Buby

Broj postova : 506

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Admiral General Aladeen pon pro 10, 2012 7:47 pm

josipcego - are you jew?

buby - wait wait ....you want say that Im not normal or what? ... i'm not a fool, try you translate your native language to mine...
Admiral General Aladeen
Admiral General Aladeen

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  *BTCT~Serious? uto pro 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Asshole explain me a little better what you write, do not be a pervert pls,...omg wtf is whit this boy,..?? Very Happy lol!
*BTCT~Serious?
*BTCT~Serious?

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  General Aladeen uto pro 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Who is the dictator (admin) of this page??? he is a cruel dictator who dont like different people with different opinions , but that's good Smile you can join to my palace my friend, you are very welcome..... but why are you banned my first profile , I will rape you on very unprofessional way for that....

and mony , do you want to hear aladeen news or aladeen news ??? any way come to my palace and I''ll explain better....

I want some kind of democracy on this page , so don't be rude , and do not always ban my profile...
General Aladeen
General Aladeen

Broj postova : 7

[Vrh] Go down

[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] Empty ..

Postaj  *BTCT~TOMInator uto pro 11, 2012 7:54 pm

one word for you...asshole... XD
*BTCT~TOMInator
*BTCT~TOMInator

Broj postova : 288

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  General Aladeen uto pro 11, 2012 8:39 pm

tominator je napisao/la:one word for you...asshole... XD

who are you to talking to me what I am, listen me little boy, if you want to have some sex activity with me, great, but if you don't I will chop off your head so don't be silly .

General Aladeen
General Aladeen

[Vrh] Go down

[ I know you want me to be your supreme leader ] Empty ..

Postaj  *BTCT~TOMInator uto pro 11, 2012 9:08 pm

hahahaha fucki'n retard ....MARTIĆU LOKAJ ovu regrutaciju..ovaj je retardiran totalno. Very Happy
*BTCT~TOMInator
*BTCT~TOMInator

Broj postova : 288

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  General Aladeen uto pro 11, 2012 9:24 pm

tominator je napisao/la:hahahaha fucki'n retard ....MARTIĆU LOKAJ ovu regrutaciju..ovaj je retardiran totalno. Very Happy

uououo wait .... dictator of this page ban this guy, firstly he say last name of serbian cruel and bad dictator ''Milan Martic'' and he also hurt me from first sentence Evil or Very Mad ... But Im a great person , and for this i will give you some gift, its magnetic and I'll put it under of your car ...

General Aladeen
General Aladeen

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  *BTCT~boki(: uto pro 11, 2012 9:59 pm

I dont know whats your point of spaming on this page, pls answer, do u want to go in clan or what?
*BTCT~boki(:
*BTCT~boki(:

Broj postova : 50

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  General Aladeen uto pro 11, 2012 10:06 pm

*BTCT~boki(: je napisao/la:I dont know whats your point of spaming on this page, pls answer, do u want to go in clan or what?

yes I want be your supreme leader, but your friends always insult me, then I must reply for their provokes .... and I even didn't seen any vote of you guys
General Aladeen
General Aladeen

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  *BTCT~Serious? uto pro 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Pls don't shit and go out of this forum,....don't write anymore,... Wink Bye loser Smile lol! You certainly will not get into our clan,because that off pls.,...Moram ovo reci stvarno ce biti lud admin ako ovog primi u nas klan,..izvini stzo tak pricam ali istina je to,...nek odg. ko misli kao ja ili plus neka pritisne,... mislim omg. wtf.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POZDRAVLJA MONY!!!!!
*BTCT~Serious?
*BTCT~Serious?

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  General Aladeen uto pro 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Mony, are you finished the prime school little girl? why are you writing in that color with big words ??? that's silly
General Aladeen
General Aladeen

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  *BTCT~Serious? uto pro 11, 2012 11:35 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG pls shut up more and don't write anymore on this forum,... Jao kakav ludak ovaj issuse,...
*BTCT~Serious?
*BTCT~Serious?

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  General Aladeen uto pro 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Mony je napisao/la:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG pls shut up more and don't write anymore on this forum,... Jao kakav ludak ovaj issuse,...

Mony i like when woman want be a dictators like you, but it’s like seeing a monkey on roller skates. It means nothing to them but is so adorable for us (men) .
General Aladeen
General Aladeen

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  *BTCT~Serious? uto pro 11, 2012 11:56 pm

Ok ,.. do you think????? Because Here is a little bit different situation if you did't know, ...Here are feminine respect if not for you,and it is normal that everyone respects the opinion,...I will not write anymore here because no effect,...you're stupid, that no dumber,..bye boy

OK ovaj je teski low flower
*BTCT~Serious?
*BTCT~Serious?

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  General Aladeen sri pro 12, 2012 12:14 am

Mony je napisao/la:Ok ,.. do you think????? Because Here is a little bit different situation if you did't know, ...Here are feminine respect if not for you,and it is normal that everyone respects the opinion,...I will not write anymore here because no effect,...you're stupid, that no dumber,..bye boy

OK ovaj je teski low flower

you obviously dont respect me, because Im a stranger, and I also expect that you will respect me like I am .... you say thats am I stupid , I didnt say that for you .... are you rasist ( or ''lasist'' like a chinese people be say ) ? And Im not feminist, I give you a compliment...
General Aladeen
General Aladeen

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  *BTCT~Serious? sri pro 12, 2012 12:29 am

OK,...Sorry if I offended you,...will not be repeated,....
*BTCT~Serious?
*BTCT~Serious?

[Vrh] Go down

Postaj  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

[Vrh] Go down

[Vrh]